Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fannie and Freddie After the Party

Fannie Mae: I don't have a good feeling about this.
Freddie Mac: I know.
Fannie: We should have used a condom.
Freddie: Yea but it felt good at the time.
Fannie: I know. I've never been done by so many people before.
Freddie: But we should have used a condom.
Fannie: Yea. We should have.
Freddie: What did your doctor Bernanke say?
Fannie: He was very non-committal.
Fannie: He said I shouldn't have been doing it with all those people without protection. What did your's say?
Freddie: Dr. Paulson? He seemed a bit distracted. Was looking at a lot of charts.
Fannie: We shouldn't have done that. I don't know why I wasn't more careful.
Freddie: I feel the same way. I talked to Indy yesterday, and he was not doing too good either.
Fannie: That makes me feel so bad. But can you really check everyone?
Freddie: I just don't know. Do you have good insurance?
Fannie: Oh yea. The best. I am covered. You?
Freddie: Me too.
Fannie: We shouldn't have, you know, done so many people.
Freddie: I know.

No comments: